- The mesh used to draw the machine frame must be tighter than the hand-stitched one.
Usually, the method to determine this is to test whether the hand-pulled mesh is flexible. If the mesh frame is loose, it is not suitable for machine printing.
On the other hand, if the pressure only goes down, this tightness is the best for machine printing, because the strength of machine printing is different from that of manual printing. The intensity of machine printing requires relatively great pressure. In this way, the retention of the machine will be less than that of the handprint, and the mesh will not be easily broken. Therefore, machine-printed mesh must be tighter than hand-printed.
- Prepare stencils and slurries, and place the stencils that need to be installed on the scotch tape. The main point is to seal the position without flowers with a tape, and then look at the large number of printing positions that need to be printed on the tape. If the printing position is not large, you need to position the tape from the head and tail position of the frame.
- Pull down (the frame is equipped with positioning rubber particles on both sides of the pull or pull the top and bottom of the box), form a straight line, pull more than a few times adhesive tape, and then tape inside the adhesive tape in the net of the screen. Above the yarn, the same approach is used. The purpose of doing so is to use less slurry in the frame, and not to form the entire frame as a slurry.
Also, it is easier to scoop with a spatula (Usually, the sizing knife has two kinds - large and small, mainly depends on the user's habits and the slurry is determined, the recommended way to do it is to use a large slurry knife for the water slurry and a small shovel knife for the glue). At this time, the slurry must be stirred in the container under the shovel for 2-3 minutes before the slurry is added. Also, the slurry on the mesh frame must be scraped back into the slurry container to be re-stirred, so that the slurry colors and effects can maintain a good condition, and it is not easy to plug the net.
- Put the scraper, you can use detergent powder to open the water, and then put the film on the water, put on the scraper seat, you need to install the scraper, use both hands in the middle of the blade holder, forcefully plow down on the flat ground so that the blade skin fits completely in the groove of the blade holder. Also, the blade skin is installed in parallel on the blade holder: After these steps are completed On the printing head with printing arm, press a pressure on the platen to see if the scraping blades are parallel, and then lock the screws. Make sure that the scraper blade and the platen are parallel. The best angle of the new scraper blade is best. Grinding with a fine sandpaper, can not be too sharp, the four corners around the scraper must be rounded. (How much is the sharpness of the scraper's skin, mainly depends on whether or not the printing needs to be clear.)
- Try out the board to see the effect. After you finish the board, you have to check the position of the board. Usually, when the board is in place, the monochromatic flower position can be used to correct the position of the flower position. You can print a few films to see the effect and position accuracy. If it is a multi-color flower position, the accuracy of the cross-position of the stencil must be correct, because the position of the flower position of each color must be correct in order to print the correct color.
- When drying the net, you must use the equipment for the position of the cross and place the film on the pulled frame to dry the net so that the position of the cross of each frame can be kept consistent. The four positioning pins on the printing machine can be adjusted. When the frame is pressed down, press down the frame to a distance of 0.5cm from the platen to see if the distance between the frame and the platen is parallel. , If not parallel, you can adjust the upper and lower positions of the left and right screws of the 4 positioning pins on the printing machine. When they are parallel, lock the screws on both sides of the positioning pins. (This problem may be caused by a small deviation in the position of the hole when the rubber particles are positioned on the frame.)
- Take attention to whether there is trachoma in the sun-dried net yarn, and you must take attention to it when you try to print it. If you find that the printed cloth is not the same as sample clothes, you must correct it immediately. If it is trachoma, you can use it. The corresponding position on the sealer gel seals the trachoma.
- The angle of the scraper is usually 10-30 degrees. Usually if it is printed with water, the budget effect of the printing is not enough dark. The angle of the scraper can be adjusted to 10-30 degrees, and the color will be deeper: If yes When the paste printing effect is not thick enough, it is also done in this way.
- If you are printing, you want to print the effect of lace, for example: if you need to use the straight knife to print the English word, the pressure should not be too large, the ink should not be too thin, (how to see if the ink is too thin? Use a spatula to scour the ink See if the slurry is continuous when it falls down because the slurry is not too thin nor too thick)
- If the printed pattern has a net effect, you need to see if there is a problem with the angle of the net when pulling the net. If there is a texture, you can pull the net at a 45-degree angle when pulling the net.
- Scraper up is smooth knife (master of machine printing is usually like to use this method), scraper down is counter knife.
- The use of the scraper skin, the printed solid color pattern is a 55-60 degree hardness rubber, the ink mark pattern is a 55 degree hardness rubber, and the clear pattern is a 60 degree hardness rubber. (Usually universal rubber hardness of 60 degrees).
- Fabric fluffing must be done with a hot press machine (or hot press with a hot iron, but it must be done with high temperature paper to separate the fabric from the hot press). Before pressing, it must be done once. The bottom sheet is then pressed hot.
Previous: Attaching High-Temperature...
- Pressure debugging. Usually, the pressure of the dope is 0.2-0.3 Bar (kg), and the water slurry is also 0.2-0.3 Bar (kg). However, the pressure of the water slurry cannot be too large. It must be ensured that the effect of the water slurry cannot be overdone. If the pulp effect is too low, the pressure must be too great and the pressure must be reduced. If the pressure is too light, there will be problems with the sand bottom, and attention must be paid. Also, care must be taken to see if the glue is too thick (dry). Please note that it must be determined by the material of the cloth. If it is a plain weave fabric with a 0.2-0.3 Bar (kg), if it is a thread cloth and a sweater cloth, the pressure jumps to 0.3-0.4 Bar (kg) based on the need.