Attaching High-Temperature Table Paper to Platen
Each platen needs to be affixed with high-temperature table paper (the purpose is to ensure that the aluminum platen is clean and flat).
- When attaching a high-temperature table paper to the platen, two people are required. One is to hold the high-temperature table paper with both hands on the machine, and the other one should be outside the machine platen. Hold the two corners of the high-temperature table paper with both hands and put it on the platen in parallel.
- Then use the squeegee and move slowly upwards along the top of the high-temperature table paper so that the stencil is completely attached to the platen. When the stencil is affixed, the squeegee must be completely attached to the platen and must not be wrinkled or wavy.
- After the high-temperature table paper, use a net frame to press the platen of the high-temperature table paper, and then use a clean blade to scrape the platen twice, so that the high-temperature table paper is completely affixed to the aluminum platen. This is to facilitate the application of water-based table glue on the high-temperature table paper.
- It is advisable to apply the papers to 3-5 platens first in order to test whether the adhesive is sticky. Once they are tested and working, proceed to glue all the other platens.
- If it is printed on the fabric that the fabric is claw hair sweater cloth (thread cloth), then you can use oily table glue, so that it can be more sticky claw hair sweater cloth (thread cloth), claw wool sweater Cloth (thread cloth) will not move, the printing flower position can be more accurate.
- If the cloth pattern of the claw wool sweater cloth (thread cloth) is relatively deep, or if the cloth head of the cloth is found to be relatively large, it is necessary to install an automatic pressing machine on the first platen to press the cloth pattern when printing. When printing, the color of the paste will be more easily printed on the cloth, the paste will not float on the cloth, will be printed directly into the cloth inside, not easy to fade.
- Please note that it is necessary to lay the wiring on the platen before you can use the glue.
- If you print the second pattern, you need to check whether the layout of the shop overlaps with the previous one. If there is overlap, you must use different colors for the layout.
- If the laminated board paper is already used many times, there are already many different colors of the shop layout. At this time, tear off the board paper and replace it with new board paper.
Next: Stencil Preparation
- If there is overlap, you must use Shop wiring of different colors is clear!
- If Taiwanese adhesives are used for a long time, Taiwanese plastics are already not sticky enough. Older Taiwanese plastics must be ground off with sandpaper and re-launched on the bench (water or oily fabrics are mainly determined by the printed fabrics).